Torna alla lista annunci
Who we are
UniCredit is a simple successful Pan European Commercial Bank, with a fully plugged in Corporate & Investment Banking, delivering a unique Western, Central and Eastern European network to its extensive and growing client franchise.
We meet real client needs with real solutions which harness synergies between our businesses: Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management. The way in which these solutions are developed and provided is as important as the solutions themselves, which is why everything we do is based on our two core values: ethics and respect.
By focusing on banking that matters, we offer local and international expertise, providing unparalleled access to market leading products and services in 13 core markets* through our European banking network.
Leveraging on an international network of representative offices and branches, UniCredit serves clients in another 18 countries worldwide.
What we do
Jobs within the job family Risk Management are involved in managing risk exposure derived from banking and financial services activities. They employ complex statistical analysis that quantitatively estimates the probability of a loss occurring and the probable amount of the loss being actively involved in setting policies and developing systems to control and monitor balance sheet exposures with the respect to the risks they ingenerate. All risks, including Credit, Financial, Operational & Reputational risks, are monitored in accordance with internal and external regulations and provide the backbone of our Risk Appetite Framework.
Risk Management is one of the cornerstones of sustainability at UniCredit.
Why we want you
• Join one of the Group Risk units, depending on the group needs and your personal attitudes and aspirations
• Support our modelling activities, assisting in the model development, validation and implementation
• Extend your analytical and numerical skills and put them to use, seeing how new and established modelling techniques are applied in the industry best practices and guided by financial regulators (among others by the Basel Committee on Bank Supervision, the European Central Bank and the European Banking Authority)
What we ask
• Cooperate as part of the team you will work with
• Share your critical thinking and your data-driven solutions
• Apply your programming/data management skills –R, SAS, Matlab, Python, C++, C#, Java or SQL
• Contribute with your quantitative skills (Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Economic skills or something similar)
• Communicate with your and other teams, in both Italian and English
What we offer
• A 6-month challenging experience of professional growth in a well-known European bank
• A team-oriented, dynamic and international environment
• An experience able to consolidate your competencies